Either you can’t sleep or, if you do nod off, you always seem to feel completely washed out. More often than not, geopathic stress is the cause. When you consider that the average human spends one third of their life in bed, you can see just how important it is to feel well in your own home.
Ever heard of sick building syndrome? There are many factors involved and geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation are frequently found to be major causes of recurring sickness among staffs, tension between colleagues and loss of concentration at work.
Does that sound like you? Do you always seem to catch colds and flu or other illnesses that are going around and, worse still, not seem to respond to treatment? If so, you are probably suffering from a depressed immune system brought on by geopathic stress.
Do you suffer from headaches or migraine? Geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation are the commonest causes of headaches brought on by spending too much time in an area of distorted energies.
Some days you feel just fine and other days you wonder what’s hit you. After a time, you learn to live with it. But just because you can’t put your finger on the cause doesn’t mean to say there isn’t a very real reason for your continuing malaise.
You just don’t seem to recognize the ‘old you’ anymore. Are your friends always telling you to ‘chill out’ which just seems to aggravate you even more? If you think of the earth as a giant magnet, it’s not surprising that distortion of the earth’s natural energies can result in mood swings and erratic bursts of energy.
Do you have aches and pains in your joints, muscles or bones? Or, worse still, suffer from ME and have asthma or recurring allergies? Often the root causes are now accepted to be geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation.
It could well be geopathic stress and electromagnetic radiation that is causing your infertility problem or for you to suffer repeated miscarriages. Either way, it’s just too important to ignore the harmful effects that a distorted natural environment can have on the finely balanced reproductive system but it is now possible to do something about it before it is too late.
Some research studies, for example that undertaken by the Dulwich Health Society. Reserachers studied 25,000 people with health problems and drew a link between cancer and those subjects working or living in buildings with Geopathic Stress.
If you suffer from a chronic illness, anxiety, depression or feel below par, ask yourself:
- Did my health problem begin shortly after moving into this home or place of work?
- Do I feel better when I am away from the home or place of work?
- Do any of my family member feel uncomfortable about the ‘atmosphere’ at home?
- Did the previous occupant’s suffer from any serious or long term illness?
- Does the illness seem to be worse during wet stormy weather? (underground water may be flowing at higher velocity)
- Were there any nearby disturbances, which may have caused underground water veins to flow into different channels under my house prior to my illness? (landslides, building and road work, working quarries and working mines, etc)
- Does my home or any part of it feel unnaturally cold or damp?
Geopathic Stress is one of the primary causes of serious long-term physical illness and psychological conditions. If you recognize yourself in some or all of the above scenarios then Geo Origin units can make you well again.